Date: 15th Nov, 2017
Title: Computer Systems Analyst
Computer Systems Analyst Responsibilities:
- Consult with colleagues about their IT needs.
- Research hardware and software technologies to decide if they offer improvements.
- Help the management team decide if IT systems and infrastructure upgrades make business sense.
- Develop new functionality for existing computer systems.
- Select and install new software and hardware systems.
- Oversee new system installation and setup, and customize them for business needs.
- Run tests on systems.
- Train end users and write instruction manuals as necessary.
Computer Systems Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor degree or master degree in computer science or related field.
- Knowledge of and experience with distributed networking concepts.
- Experience using computer aided software engineering tools and applications.
- Deep knowledge of hardware and software applications.
- Proven track record developing and supporting effective business systems.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Strong understanding of and ability to use mathematics.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Work well with our network administrator, security analyst, hardware analyst, business analyst, support specialist and other team members.
- Assist with inventory control.
- Provide technical support as needed.
Date: 1stJan, 2018
Title: Salesforce Administrator
The Salesforce Administrator will work as part of the team dedicated to ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system based on the various user group needs. We are seeking someone with excellent technical and communication skills who can interface directly with internal stakeholders to understand their needs in order to administer and enhance the system accordingly. This person will serve as the "go to" for users, promote adoption, keep current on new releases and AppExchange solutions, provide training, and more. Additionally, the Administrator will perform basic updates, such as add/delete users, and adding basic custom fields.
- Daily administration and support Salesforce database including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations;
- Working with management, strategic planning & analysis staff and end-users to create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, and triggers;
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards;
- Create and document application requirements by working together with those involved in the development of program enhancements and changes including program staff, programmers, strategic planning and analysis staff and/or outside consultants as needed;
- Manage the software testing process, which includes devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments and coordinating actual software testing;
- Keeping abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements;
- Train new and existing users on how to use database applications;
- Keep application users informed about system functionality and enhancements;
- Provide application users with technical support;
- Logging and tracking identified system problems through resolution;
- Creating and Maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users as database applications are developed.
- 3 to 5 years of Salesforce administration experience
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC and have successfully expanded on those capabilities through the use of custom code (Apex, s-controls) and/or integration with external systems
- Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard salesforce.com reporting functionality
- Previous re-engineering experience updating an existing Salesforce.com configuration to provide solutions for reporting, workflows and enhanced functions
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification is required
- Detail oriented and self-starter with strong written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Proven ability to utilize Salesforce.com as a sales analysis tool
- Minimum expectation of a Bachelors degree OR equivalent education/experience
- Team player with positive "Can-do" attitude
- Great communication skills with enthusiastic personality
- Computer literate and proficient in standard office applications Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong problem solving skills, data and software applications